Social Media Assistant
We’re Trouva, the marketplace for independent boutiques and Europe’s top e-commerce startup (we’ve got the trophy to prove it). We are anti-chain and anti-same; we stand against the uniform and the ubiquitous. We exist to inspire, and we champion independence. Our vision? A thriving global community of independent shops and shoppers united by their passion for unique products. We are backed by some incredible VC backers whose successes include Dropbox, ASOS, Secret Escapes & Facebook (Octopus Ventures, Index Ventures, BGF & LocalGlobe), and Angel investors including current/former Directors of Farfetch, JustEat, Net-a-Porter, Google & Deliveroo.
We are proud to be a tech start-up building the offline to online platform for bricks and mortar shops, handling inventory management, merchandising, AI-led recommendations, and logistics, to offer an even better service than the online giants - with instant click & collect, worldwide shipping and 1 hour delivery (our quickest was in just 22 minutes!). We’ve been covered everywhere from Vogue to TechCrunch and have been recognised by the likes of Maserati 100, the UK's Future Fifty and Forbes 30 Under 30.
We've recently been named one of the 5 fastest growing Companies the UK (The Next Web Tech5) and are on the hunt to find exceptional talent who share our vision and are fiercely passionate about what they do.
What's the role?
We're looking for a bright and driven Social Media Assistant to join Trouva’s Editorial team. The ideal candidate is passionate about interiors and independents, has a good eye for beautiful imagery and expertise in strategic channel growth. You’ll be a social media fanatic as well as a highly organised team player, who is brilliant at day-to-day management of social channels.
What you'll do:
- Manage and grow Trouva’s social media community across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Plan and execute content for the channels working with photographers, bloggers and external content creators as well as the in-house team
- Be a part of Editorial and work with the wider Marketing team to produce content for paid advertising on social channels
Who you are:
- 2-3 years social media experience
- Expertise in strategic channel growth
- Exceptional writing style and attention to detail
- Highly analytical, able to conduct detailed audience analysis and constantly up to speed with trends in social media
- Adept in paid social, A/B testing and growth hacking
- Adept at measuring results of social media campaigns, providing evaluation and analytics for future campaigns but also looking beyond the numbers at the bigger picture
- An open communicator and team player who can build and maintain internal and boutique stakeholder relationships
- A great eye, you’ll love mood boarding and follow tons of influential Instagram accounts
- Have a good knowledge of interior trends as well as the world’s best independent boutiques
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary and share options in one of the UK’s most exciting startups. Equity is very important to us - we want you to be a shareholder in the company so you are part of the upside if we're successful together
- 33 days including 8 bank holidays per annum
- Company pension
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide whatever you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Company benefits membership (e.g. discount on Apple products, discounted gym membership, free mobile phone insurance - via Perkbox), unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!