Trouva is one of the fastest growing tech businesses in Europe (TNW Tech5), one of Wired Magazine's hottest European Startups and is 3rd in the prestigious Startups 100 Index, ranking the UK’s best high growth startups.
A software-enabled marketplace, Trouva brings customers beautiful homewares from the best independent boutiques around the world. We’re building a different kind of e-commerce experience, driven by discovery and inspiration. Using cutting edge technology, Trouva harnesses the expertise of the best bricks-and-mortar shops from Shoreditch to Stockholm, and scales their offering online to connect with a global customer base seeking unique, hard-to-find homewares.
Backed by world-leading investors, we’re growing incredibly quickly and are looking for exceptional people to join the Trouva family. Get a feel for what we're about through our Instagram or vision page!
As a Devops engineer you’ll work closely with the rest of the product team to progress Trouva’s technology platform and help to unlock the full potential of the engineers around you. The challenge is diverse: you’ll have the opportunity to work on managing the cloud infrastructure to support a rapidly growing e-commerce business, setup workflows and patterns to help the whole team rapidly build new services and ensure that we can collaborate effectively through the whole development lifecycle.
At the moment we make heavy use of AWS and other specialised cloud providers, Terraform to manage that infrastructure. And utilise docker through the whole lifecycle from local development, through CI and into production. However as the platform and development team grows we need to find new ways of working together and scaling up, which you would be at the heart of.
- 3+ years industry experience as an engineer delivering product into the world
- Experience setting up and managing cloud infrastructure to get production application live in a stable, secure and well monitored way. And the desire to push this knowledge further.
- Experience setting up and exploring tools to make it easy for engineers to collaborate on developing solutions, sharing their ideas, testing and getting things into production.
- You love to automate everything
- Able to coach more junior developers, and set a high standard in your personal work through your code, testing, communication and ability to help others.
- Competitive salary and share options in one of the UK’s most exciting startups. Equity is very important to us - we want you to be a shareholder in the company so you are part of the upside if we're successful together
- 33 days including 8 bank holidays per annum
- Competitive Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave policies
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide you with what you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people, including weekly meditation, yoga, five a side football and Pizza Friday's!
- Company benefits membership (e.g. discount on Apple products, discounted gym membership, free mobile phone insurance - via Perkbox)
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk