We’re Trouva, the marketplace for independent boutiques and Europe’s top e-commerce startup (we’ve got the trophy to prove it). We are anti-chain and anti-same; we stand against the uniform and the ubiquitous. We exist to inspire, and we champion independence. Our vision? A thriving global community of independent shops and shoppers united by their passion for unique products. We are backed by some incredible VC backers whose successes include Dropbox, ASOS, Secret Escapes & Facebook (Octopus Ventures, Index Ventures, BGF & LocalGlobe), and Angel investors including current/former Directors of Farfetch, JustEat, Net-a-Porter, Google & Deliveroo.
We are proud to be a tech start-up building the offline to online platform for bricks and mortar shops, handling inventory management, merchandising, AI-led recommendations, and logistics, to offer an even better service than the online giants - with instant click & collect, worldwide shipping and 1 hour delivery (our quickest was in just 22 minutes!). We’ve been covered everywhere from Vogue to TechCrunch and have been recognised by the likes of Maserati 100, the UK's Future Fifty and Forbes 30 Under 30.
We've recently been named one of the 5 fastest growing Companies the UK (The Next Web Tech5) and are on the hunt to find exceptional talent who share our vision and are fiercely passionate about what they do.
What's the role?
We're looking for a bright and driven intern to join Trouva’s Editorial team. The ideal candidate is passionate about interiors, independent brands and boutiques. You’ll have a list of consumer brands you love and follow (on social and email) with a good understanding of why they are brilliant at what they do. We are looking for a highly organised team player, who has exceptional written skills and wants to work in a fast-growing ecommerce environment.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Editorial team in day-to-day tasks
- Be in charge of product calls-ins for influencers, photoshoots and media titles
- Daily copywriting tasks for social media channels and new boutiques going live on the platform each week
- Create seasonal edits of trending products to support the weekly content for email, social and trouva.com
Who you are:
- You will need to have a strong degree (2:1 or above)
- Flawless writing style and attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills and a naturally structured approach to your thinking. You’ll be ready to take a hands-on approach and hit the ground running!
- A great eye, you’ll love mood boarding and follow plenty of influential Instagram accounts
- Knowledge of interior, fashion and culture trends
- A passion for Trouva and what we stand for
- Competitive salary and share options in one of the UK’s most exciting startups. Equity is very important to us - we want you to be a shareholder in the company so you are part of the upside if we're successful together
- 33 days including 8 bank holidays per annum
- Company pension
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide whatever you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Company benefits membership (e.g. discount on Apple products, discounted gym membership, free mobile phone insurance - via Perkbox)
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk.