Customer Operations Intern
Trouva is the world’s leading marketplace for independent boutiques. We provide an online platform for beautiful bricks-and-mortar stores to sell their home-wares, clothing, and accessories internationally. We’re an award-winning platform, backed by VC and Angel Investors whose successes include Secret Escapes, Net-A-Porter, and Farfetch and have been widely recognised for our logistics and tech innovation. Moreover, we’re a passionate team, with the vision to create a thriving global community of independent shops and shoppers united by their passion for unique products.
We're on the hunt for several Customer Operations Interns to make a real impact on the week over a 5 - 7 week period. Based in our offices in Central London, you'll be the first port of call for Trouva customers and our community of boutiques; acting as a passionate problem solver, who wants to deliver the highest level of customer service at all times.
What you'll do:
- Liaise with our boutiques to make sure orders run smoothly, anticipating and troubleshooting potential issues and finding solutions for any problems that arise.
- Work to targets and help resolve customer issues and complaints across multiple channels. You will be communicating through well-crafted and personal emails, warm chatty telephone calls and rapid-fire live chat responses.
- Partner closely with our Community team, to educate and empower our boutiques to make the most of the Trouva community.
- Identify, report on and troubleshoot potential issues and pain-points in our operations, as well as proactively proposing improvements.
Who you are:
- Flexibility in schedule is essential, a key team player who isn’t afraid to get stuck in.
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment.
- A genuine passion for providing outstanding customer service, and motivation to go above and beyond to delight our customers and boutiques.
- A natural, friendly phone manner and sound written communication skills.
- Determined to own a customer’s problem, and follow up until resolved.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary and share options in one of the UK’s most exciting startups. Equity is very important to us - we want you to be a shareholder in the company so you are part of the upside if we're successful together
- 33 days including 8 bank holidays per annumCompany pension
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide whatever you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Company benefits membership (e.g. discount on Apple products, discounted gym membership, free mobile phone insurance - via Perkbox)
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk.