We’re Trouva, the marketplace for independent boutiques and Europe’s top e-commerce startup (we’ve got the trophy to prove it). We are anti-chain and anti-same; we stand against the uniform and the ubiquitous. We exist to inspire, and we champion independence. Our vision? A thriving global community of independent shops and shoppers united by their passion for unique products. We are backed by some incredible VC backers whose successes include Dropbox, ASOS, Secret Escapes & Facebook (Octopus Ventures, Index Ventures, BGF & LocalGlobe), and Angel investors including current/former Directors of Farfetch, JustEat, Net-a-Porter, Google & Deliveroo.
We are proud to be a tech start-up building the offline to online platform for bricks and mortar shops, handling inventory management, merchandising, AI-led recommendations, and logistics, to offer an even better service than the online giants - with instant click & collect, worldwide shipping and 1 hour delivery (our quickest was in just 22 minutes!). We’ve been covered everywhere from Vogue to TechCrunch and have been recognised by the likes of Maserati 100, the UK's Future Fifty and Forbes 30 Under 30. We've recently been named one of the 5 fastest growing Companies the UK (The Next Web Tech5) and are on the hunt to find exceptional talent who share our vision and are fiercely passionate about what they do.
What's the role?
As a Partnerships intern, you'll be commercially minded, love to speak to new people, build relationships, and know how to be persuasive. You should also have an interest in independent retail and want to work in a fun and fast-growing environment.
You will be working closely with the Partnerships Manager; developing and implementing strategic B2B partnerships as part of our Trouva Benefits offering for our community of independent boutiques. This will involve sales, relationship building, reporting, and strategic analysis. You will be supporting and helping develop a new function within Trouva.
Your role will be key in growing the function and will include:
- Lead communications to our community of shops about our partnerships offering with the intention of increasing awareness and take up of each partner offer
- Work with the Partnerships Manager to identify new partnership opportunities in the UK and Europe
- Support the Partnerships Manager in developing partner relationships
- You’ll be comfortable working with excel, including pivot tables and creating reports
- Experience or interest in sales and/or relationship management
- Engaging with stakeholders with a commercial mindset and confident, persuasive phone manner
- Personable, energetic and a self-starter
- Competitive salary
- 33 days including 8 bank holidays per annum
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide whatever you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Company benefits membership (e.g. discount on Apple products, discounted gym membership, free mobile phone insurance - via Perkbox), unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk