Business Development Intern
Trouva is one of the fastest growing tech businesses in Europe (TNW Tech5), one of Wired Magazine's hottest European Startups and debuted at no.3 in the prestigious Startups 100 Index, ranking the UK’s best high growth startups.
A software-enabled marketplace, Trouva brings customers beautiful homewares from the best independent boutiques around the world. We know that unless people happen to be in the right place, at the right time, that perfect piece can be impossible to find. All too often, it’s sitting in a shop somewhere they don’t even know about yet. That’s where we come in. Trouva was founded to make it easy for customers to discover just the right thing for them... wherever in the world it may be hiding.
We’re lucky enough to be backed by world leading investors whose successes include ASOS, Farfetch, and Dropbox (Index Ventures, Octopus Venture and BGF), with Angel Investors including current and former C level execs from Just Eat, Google, eBay & Deliveroo. We’ve been covered by the likes of Forbes, Vogue, The BBC, TechCrunch and Sky News and have won Emerging Retailer of the Year at the Retail Week Awards, as well as being recognised by the likes of Retail 100, Maserati 100 and Technation’s Future Fifty.
What's the role?
We're looking for Business Development Executive to join the team until Christmas 2019. You’ll be passionate about independent retail and boutiques, love to speak with new people and want to work in a fun and fast-growing environment.
Your goal is to champion our brand among some of the best independent boutiques across Europe, supporting our BD team help grow the Trouva community. This role will allow you to be at the heart of the business and play a major part in our success.
What you’ll do:
- Supporting the team in growing our community of independent boutiques
- Keeping our CRM system up to date with accurate information
- Managing communications with potential boutiques to support our Business Development team in hitting our ambitious growth targets
- Review potential boutiques for the Trouva community to ensure they align with our criteria
- Support in providing a seamless experience for all boutiques becoming a part of our community
- Sound data analysis skills
- Intermediate skills in Excel
- Experience in CRM
- Knowledge of interior and fashion trends
- Personable, energetic and a self starter
- Competitive salary
- 33 days including 8 bank holidays per annum
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide whatever you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Company benefits membership (e.g. discount on Apple products, discounted gym membership, free mobile phone insurance - via Perkbox), unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk