Digital Design Junior
We’re looking for an ambitious Digital Design Junior to join our team and help us transform the way we visualise and distribute our brand communications. You will be reporting to the Senior Digital Designer as part of the Brand Marketing team.
What you'll do:
- Create visual concepts and assets for our email campaigns. You will be comfortable working with the email manager and using performance results to help iterate designs and increase engagement on future releases.
- Develop and build landing page designs for seasonal campaigns and promotions within our internal CMS system.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to develop strong and consistent visual assets for our paid marketing channels.
- Collaborate with our Senior Designer to help develop ideas and concepts for seasonal campaigns.
- Able to present your ideas and concepts in a clear and understandable way.
- Able to work in a fast paced work environment and manage both quick day to day tasks as well as longer briefs and pieces of work.
Who you are
You're an enthusiastic, driven designer with strong principles and a keen eye for detail. You're digital focused and have a passion for delivering engaging content in the most elegant way possible. You're a team player, enjoy working alongside others and are a strong communicator. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are happy juggling various tasks, respond with initiative to challenges and can quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- At least 1-2 years experience in a design agency/studio or working in house at a brand
- A passion for homewares and interiors
- A portfolio of strong conceptual ideas that are executed to the highest standard
- Confident user of all Adobe Creative suites — Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch
- You can use HTML or CSS and have worked in Wordpress before
- Experience in After Effects & Premiere motion and animation is a bonus
- Competent in Powerpoint — developing presentations and templates
- Comfortable communicating ideas using a pencil and paper
- Ability to manage and organise briefs
- Basic understanding of digital success metrics and best practice digital guidelines
- Self-discipline and time management
- Awareness of current design trends and new ways of working
- University degree in design/visual communication
- Competitive salary and share options in one of the UK’s most exciting startups. Equity is very important to us - we want you to be a shareholder in the company so you are part of the upside if we're successful together
- 33 days including 8 bank holidays per annum
- Competitive Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave policies
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide you with what you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people including; weekly meditation, yoga and five a side football
- Company benefits membership (e.g. discount on Apple products, discounted gym membership, free mobile phone insurance - via Perkbox)
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk