Sales Operations & Marketing Manager
Trouva is one of the fastest growing tech businesses in Europe (TNW Tech5), one of Wired Magazine's hottest European Startups and is 3rd in the prestigious Startups 100 Index, ranking the UK’s best high growth startups.
A software-enabled marketplace, Trouva brings customers beautiful homewares from the best independent boutiques around the world. We’re building a different kind of e-commerce experience, driven by discovery and inspiration. Using cutting edge technology, Trouva harnesses the expertise of the best bricks-and-mortar shops from Shoreditch to Stockholm, and scales their offering online to connect with a global customer base seeking unique, hard-to-find homewares.
Backed by world-leading investors, we’re growing incredibly quickly and are looking for exceptional people to join the Trouva family. Get a feel for what we're about through our Instagram or vision page!
B2B sales and marketing at Trouva is different from your average company. We’re not trying to to just sign up anybody who will have us - we’re building a community of only the best boutiques across the world - think less scattergun, more sniper. We’re after someone who has a great toolbox of techniques; who lives and breathes funnels and engagement streams - but who also has the curiosity to figure out how to adapt what they know to a totally new environment.
We are quickly growing our boutique community and are looking for someone to join the team to ensure that as we scale, we do this in a structured way, capturing the right data and with the right insights to maximise the team’s efficiency and effectiveness.The team’s goal is to champion our brand among independent boutiques and recruit new shops to join the Trouva community. This new role will play a crucial role in the Business Development team; you’re at the heart of the business and will play a major part in our success.
What you'll do:
- Design, plan and execute a best in class boutique facing marketing and re-engagement strategy
- Develop and monitor performance indicators to maximise conversion
- Own and optimise key processes
- Provide data and guides to support the BD team
- Ensure CRM is maintained and all new boutiques are on boarded in line with processes
- Support the Head of Business Development, helping run an efficient and productive team
Our ideal candidate is someone with:
- Proven work experience as a sales operations role or similar role involving client facing work, B2B marketing or CRM management
- Highly numerate with a passion for data
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Analytical approach to working
- Hands on experience with CRM systems
- Proficiency with Office & Google suite, particularly Excel
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Ability to multitask and work quickly in a fast paced environment
- A passion for Trouva and what we stand for
- Competitive salary and share options in one of the UK’s most exciting startups. Equity is very important to us - we want you to be a shareholder in the company so you are part of the upside if we're successful together
- 33 days including 8 bank holidays per annum
- Competitive Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave policies
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide you with what you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people, including weekly meditation, yoga, five a side football and Pizza Friday's!
- Company benefits membership (e.g. discount on Apple products, discounted gym membership, free mobile phone insurance - via Perkbox)
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk