Senior Email Marketing Executive
A brand new role at Trouva, we’re looking for an ambitious Senior Email Marketing Executive to join our team to be responsible for our customer email content planning and management. You'll be reporting to the Creative Brand Director as part of the Brand Marketing team. The ability to utilise and balance the left (analytical) and right (creative) parts of your brain is a must in this role, which handles both content creation and commercial responsibility for email.
What you'll do:
- You’ll be responsible for our email content planning and deployment, aiming to drive customer retention and maximise revenue opportunities.
- This role sits in the Brand Marketing team and works closely alongside the Performance Marketing team to ensure the email channel drives revenue, whilst reflecting the brand values.
- You’ll handle all aspects of the email marketing process, including planning, briefing, copywriting and content, product selection, amendments, testing, and deployment.
- You’ll set and maintain the email testing plan, ensuring we're constantly optimising our email comms.
- Handle reporting on all email activity that occurs, using the CRM platform (Ometria) and Google Analytics.
- Ensure that email content is consistent with the wider business focus, considering the customer journey at every touch point.
- We’re a small team and we work closely alongside each other. This means at times you will be supporting other functions within the Brand Marketing function such as on social content. Be prepared to chip in and support your team mates!
- Educated to a degree level.
- At least 3 years experience working in a similar role within an e-commerce business, preferably within the retail sector.
- A passion for homewares and interiors.
- Experience using a CRM platform, such as Ometria, Braze or Emarsys.
- Have a meticulous eye for detail with excellent written skills.
- Strong analytical skills with an excellent understanding of email marketing KPIs and an ability to use data to drive decision making.
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practises.
- Experience creating and maintaining an email marketing testing program.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with team members at all levels.
- Experience working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities.
- HTML and photoshop experience is a bonus. An understanding of coding limits would be useful, but not a requirement.
- Competitive salary and share options in one of the UK’s most exciting startups. Equity is very important to us - we want you to be a shareholder in the company so you are part of the upside if we're successful together
- 33 days including 8 bank holidays per annum
- Competitive Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave policies
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide you with what you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people, including weekly meditation, yoga, five a side football and Pizza Friday's!
- Company benefits membership (e.g. discount on Apple products, discounted gym membership, free mobile phone insurance - via Perkbox)
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk