We’re Trouva, the marketplace for independent boutiques and Europe’s top e-commerce startup (we’ve got the trophy to prove it). We are anti-chain and anti-same; we stand against the uniform and the ubiquitous. We exist to inspire, and we champion independence. Our vision? A thriving global community of independent shops and shoppers united by their passion for unique products. We are backed by some incredible VC backers whose successes include Dropbox, ASOS, Secret Escapes & Facebook (Octopus Ventures, Index Ventures, BGF & LocalGlobe), and Angel investors including current/former Directors of Farfetch, JustEat, Net-a-Porter, Google & Deliveroo.
We are proud to be a tech start-up building the offline to online platform for bricks and mortar shops, handling inventory management, merchandising, AI-led recommendations, and logistics, to offer an even better service than the online giants - with instant click & collect, worldwide shipping and 1 hour delivery (our quickest was in just 22 minutes!). We’ve been covered everywhere from Vogue to TechCrunch and have been recognised by the likes of Maserati 100, the UK's Future Fifty and Forbes 30 Under 30. We've recently been named one of the 5 fastest growing Companies the UK (The Next Web Tech5) and are on the hunt to find exceptional talent who share our vision and are fiercely passionate about what they do.
What's the role?
We're looking for an enthusiastic, organised and ambitious Account Manager who loves to problem solve and interact with a friendly and personal communication style. Your role will be to communicate and engage with our network of 450+ boutiques in the UK and beyond, working on all things boutique related. The role requires a strong sense of teamwork, as well as capability in multiple business aspects (commercial, operations, customer service, etc.).
What you'll do:
- Interacting with and providing support to our community of boutiques via email, newsletters and face-to-face on order processing, imagery, and stock management.
- Keeping a close eye on boutique performance, and providing advice to your portfolio of boutiques on what they can do to get the most out of Trouva.
- Developing strategies to increase engagement and interaction within our community of boutiques, bringing them closer together. This could be via regional events, newsletters, social media, a boutique forum… The world is your oyster!
- Assisting with onboarding new shops to Trouva, and being a point-of-contact for shop owners’ queries and questions. This will also include putting together videos/handbooks to make this process smoother.
- Your time will be mostly in the office, but there will times when you will be out on the road, visiting boutiques all over the UK
Who you are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and willing to take the initiative to make a big difference in a small team
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Comfortable in excel
- Passionate about meeting and engaging with the boutiques in our community - an interest in homewares and fashion is a plus but not a necessity
- Reliable and flexible attitude with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Can-do attitude - things change fast at Trouva and we’re looking for someone who wants a challenge and is not be afraid to seek out new opportunities.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary and share options
- Discount on all our boutiques
- A beautiful office space in East London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Company benefits package through Perkbox
- An allowance to spend at Trouva to decorate your desk!