Customer Service Advisor
Trouva is one of the fastest growing tech businesses in Europe (TNW Tech5), one of Wired Magazine's hottest European Startups and is 3rd in the prestigious Startups 100 Index, ranking the UK’s best high growth startups.
A software-enabled marketplace, Trouva brings customers beautiful homewares from the best independent boutiques around the world. We’re building a different kind of e-commerce experience, driven by discovery and inspiration. Using cutting edge technology, Trouva harnesses the expertise of the best bricks-and-mortar shops from Shoreditch to Stockholm, and scales their offering online to connect with a global customer base seeking unique, hard-to-find homewares.
Backed by world-leading investors, we’re growing incredibly quickly and are looking for exceptional people to join the Trouva family. Get a feel for what we're about through our Instagram or vision page!
As part of our rapid growth, we now have offices in London and Lisbon, and an ever expanding community of boutiques across Europe. As a result, we’re constantly on the hunt to find exceptional talent, who share our vision and are fiercely passionate about what they do. Based in our offices in central Lisbon, a Customer Service Advisor will be the first port of call for Trouva customers and our community of boutiques; who wants to deliver the highest level of customer service at all times.
What you'll do:
- Manage with customer queries to ensure that they are responded to in a timely fashion delivering an outstanding service at every touch point
- Provide information with regards to products/services and other related inquiries;
- Work to targets and resolve customer issues and complaints across multiple channels. You will be communicating through well-crafted and personal emails, warm chatty telephone calls and rapid-fire live chat responses
- Identify, report on and troubleshoot potential issues and pain-points in our operations, as well as proactively proposing improvements
- Be the face of Trouva to our customers and partners alike
Who you are:
- Experienced in customer service (minimum of 1 year)
- Flexibility in schedule is essential; must be available to work weekends and bank holidays.
- Fluent in English and at least one of the following - German, French, Italian or Spanish (mandatory);
- Proficient in the use of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows/Google Suite packages Zendesk experience beneficial;
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment.
- A genuine passion for providing outstanding customer service, and motivation to go above and beyond to delight our customers and boutiques.
- A natural, friendly phone manner and sound written communication skills.
- Determined to own a customer’s problem, and follow up until resolved.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Sound Excel skills, being able to liaise with a technical team effectively to solve problems.
- Hard working and passionate
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus any applicable bank holidays
- A central co-working space to base yourself from
- Need tech or equipment? we'll provide you with everything you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk.