Operations Executive (Trouva Academy)
Trouva is the world’s leading marketplace for independent boutiques. We provide an online platform for beautiful bricks-and-mortar stores to sell their home-wares, clothing, and accessories internationally. We’re an award-winning platform, backed by VC and Angel Investors whose successes include Secret Escapes, Net-A-Porter, and Farfetch and have been widely recognised for our logistics and tech innovation. Moreover, we’re a passionate team, with the vision to create a thriving global community of independent shops and shoppers united by their passion for unique products.
To ensure that we're providing our Customers and Boutiques with the best possible experience, we're on the hunt for an Operations Executive to join the team. Based in our offices in Central London, you'll be the first port of call for Trouva customers and our community of boutiques; acting as a passionate problem solver, who wants to deliver the highest level of customer service at all times. You'll benefit from a tight knit team and structured training and insight program through the Trouva Academy.
What you'll do:
- Liaise with our boutiques to make sure orders run smoothly, anticipating and troubleshooting potential issues and finding solutions for any problems that arise.
- Work to targets and resolve customer issues and complaints across multiple channels. You will be communicating through well-crafted and personal emails, warm chatty telephone calls and rapid-fire live chat responses.
- Partner closely with our Community team, to educate and empower our boutiques to make the most of the Trouva community.
- Identify, report on and troubleshoot potential issues and pain-points in our operations, as well as proactively proposing improvements.
- You'll be enrolled into the Trouva Academy, a 1 year training program which will provide you with the opportunity for cross-functional operations exposure and insight into one of the fastest growing start ups in Europe. You will have the opportunity to work on cross team projects and gain a more high level view of the business.
Who you are:
- Flexibility in schedule is essential; must be available to work some weekends and bank holidays.
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment.
- A genuine passion for providing outstanding customer service, and motivation to go above and beyond to delight our customers and boutiques.
- A natural, friendly phone manner and sound written communication skills.
- Determined to own a customer’s problem, and follow up until resolved.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- A desire to seek solutions to improve our operations, user interface and service procedures.
- Sound excel skills, being able to liaise with a technical team effectively to solve problems.
- Competitive salary and Share options.
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks, fresh fruit and a courtyard.
- Trouva Academy enrolment with personalised training program, and full reference pack and opportunity for progression on graduation.
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide whatever you need, to get the job done.
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people.
- Company benefits package through Perkbox.
- Discount across all our boutiques.
- £50 to spend at Trouva to decorate your desk.
Sounds like a Tribe you want to be a part of? Click the apply button and send us your CV and Cover Letter, detailing why you'd be a great fit for Trouva and your special talent that you'd bring to the team.