Social Media & Communications Executive
We’re Trouva, the marketplace for independent boutiques and Europe’s top e-commerce startup (we’ve got the trophy to prove it). We are anti-chain and anti-same; we stand against the uniform and the ubiquitous. We exist to inspire, and we champion independence. Our vision? A thriving global community of independent shops and shoppers united by their passion for unique products. We are backed by some incredible VC backers whose successes include Dropbox, ASOS, Secret Escapes & Facebook (Octopus Ventures, Index Ventures, BGF & LocalGlobe), and Angel investors including current/former Directors of Farfetch, JustEat, Net-a-Porter, Google & Deliveroo.
We are proud to be a tech start-up building the offline to online platform for bricks and mortar shops, handling inventory management, merchandising, AI-led recommendations, and logistics, to offer an even better service than the online giants - with instant click & collect, worldwide shipping and 1 hour delivery (our quickest was in just 22 minutes!). We’ve been covered everywhere from Vogue to TechCrunch and have been recognised by the likes of Maserati 100, the UK's Future Fifty and Forbes 30 Under 30. We've recently been named one of the 5 fastest growing Companies the UK (The Next Web Tech5) and are on the hunt to find exceptional talent who share our vision and are fiercely passionate about what they do.
What's the role?
We're looking for an enthusiastic individual to be fully immersed with all of our Digital & PR efforts. This will include; building our influencer relationships, conceptualising and coordinating events, creative brainstorming of new marketing initiatives and managing our press feature relationships. Our ideal candidate is highly organised team player, who has a creative and curious mind. You'll love creating new experiences and are a social media fanatic.
What you'll do:
- Build relationships with influencers (micro and macro) and engaging them with Trouva’s mission
- Grow Trouva’s social media community
- Create stories for PR, seeing how they grow and offer suggestions for how they can have the most impact
- Be a part of a high performing passionate team, who play a key role in shaping our industry disrupting brand
Who you are:
- Exceptional writing style and attention to detail
- Experience in Social Media / PR / Events
- A great eye, you’ll love mood boards and follow tons of inspirational Instagrammers
- Personable, fun to work with and sociable
- Interest in independent boutiques from around the world
- Knowledge of interior and fashion trends
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary and share options
- Discount with all our boutiques
- A beautiful office space in East London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Company benefits package through Perkbox
- An allowance to spend at Trouva to decorate your desk!